The Teenagers

 The Teenagers


The starting:




Each and every person's life changes. The story is like that. It's a fictional story….!


The speaker is the male character. He is a shy boy with little smile on his face every time 😊.


Now to the story…….


It is mid September when I meet my soulmate. One of the most beautiful and cutest Girl  I had ever met ….. it's love at first sight 💕💕. My sight is locked on her beauty. 

She has long hairs ☺️ and a dazzling smile 😊 and sunshine like beauty 😍.

Here happens a funny incident I wanna listen her voice for the first time but for two days I can't 😅. I think she is a dumb but after some days she just called my name and I replied her..🙂. My heart starts beating 💓 I don't know what is that but.


 She asked me:-  have I requested her for friendship on a social media platform?.. 


I replied no! Even though I don't know about yours I'd on the platform…


Then she gave me a smile and said give me your mobile phone and I gave her she opened the app and searched her I'd herself and return my phone to me and said this is my I'd..😅 and as a mango boy I requested her for friendship 😂.. And then I came home after some time and I saw she accepted and requested too…!😊 As I said I'm also a type of other mango boys. But I don't have the courage to msg her 😂.!

But here is a twist she message me first 😅.!

It's just a Hi! and as usual I replied 😂.

And our conversation starts… It's not like strangers are talking to each other, it's like we met before and we know each other excellently, but no we were strangers at that time. And on that specific day we became good friends.. Let me tell you the fact that it was a long term conversation with her for about 2 to 3 hours and we exchanged our numbers. And have a small talk on a phone call again 😂. I'm in a good mood 😊. But she has a crucial span of time at that time………

  

   To be continued………! 

Comments

Post a Comment

you have any suggestion please comment

Popular posts from this blog

PRICE HIKE IN INDIA

Common In All Components In The Universe

HOME REMEDIES DURING COVID-19